Mapping the 5 attitudes
to the digital transformation
- Embracers: with a positive attitude towards change and a high level of Digital competences, they can play a proactive role at the beginning of the Journey
- Confident: they have a good level of openness to change and of Digital competences, but they still have to improve for playing the role of embracers
- Allies: they usually accept the change, but need to fill the gap of technical competences and digital skills
- Skepticals: they already have a technical background but are hesitant about change and need to be engaged and taken on board
- Resistants: they are the enemies of the Digital Change and need to be identified, carefully engaged and trained in a more advanced phase of the Journey
tracking of the transformation journey
We consistently track the improvement of the smartness level and we repeat the analysis regularly during the Transformation Journey.
The final outcome is the total migration of Skepticals, Allies and Resistants to the status of Embracers and smartive people.
TRY SMARTIVEMAP SELF ASSESSMENT
How are you positioned on the SmartiveMap?
Be the first to experience SmartiveMap in your organization.
Make your self assessment and get a personalized report about your profile and with the market benchmarks.